Beep! Beep! Go To Sleep! (Little, Brown, 2015)


Illustrated by Caldecott Honoree John Rocco. This is the story of a boy who struggles to put his rambunctious robots to bed.



Robots and rocket ships and space have a childlike wonder, but they also represent the deeper questions about our place in the universe. When I think about the meaning of my life, I think a lot about my kids. So this is my book for Sam, who loved mechanical things as a child.

Little, Brown featured it on the cover of their fall catalog...



...Publisher's Weekly gave it a starred review...



...it was featured in the New York Times...



...released in paperback by Scholastic...



...and here are some awards that it won:


Three little robots,
Time for bed.
Time to dim
Your infrared.

Brush your rotors
‘round and ’round.
Clean your shields
And power down.

No comments:

Post a Comment